Personalized approach in counselling, identifying, shaping and retaining students
MIEC represents established Education Institutions in Malaysia which offer world-class academic and practical achievements at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. We have developed and refined our strategy by establishing a highly trained team of recruitment specialists who take personalized approach in counselling, identifying, shaping and retaining students according to one’s best interest, ability and family requirements.
We’ve got first-hand experience in international study (so we know what you’re going through) and have helped hundreds of students like You
Our fully qualified team will be here to guide you through every step of the way from identifying your goals to recommending and applying for a course and institute with best career outcomes for You
We can offset costs by finding scholarships and a lot of universities will waive off application fees when You apply through us
From history to engineering, hospitality to biology, we can make Your study dreams a reality through our partner institutions. We represent and recruit students for 500+ top universities and institutes globally
MALAYSIA’S TOP UNIVERSITIES
ASIA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY (A.P.U)
|Living cost||USD 359 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
Asia Pacific University (APU), Malaysia & De Montfort University (DMU), UK.
|Living cost||USD 479 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
Physiotherapy; Dentistry; Medical Imaging; Environmental Health & Safety; Occupational Safety & Health; Surgery; Nursing; Hospital Management; Biomedical Sciences; IT; Engineering
RAFFLES COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- Pioneer in Designing Studies.
- Industry based learning as students are encouraged to take part in international competitions.
- Conducive learning facilities that promote creative and innovative designing.
- Students get paid to obtain valuable practical hands-on experience through internships and commercial projects.
RAMSAY SIME DARBY COLLEGE
- Hands-on clinical experience in internationally recognised hospitals.
- International Exchange Programs with Ramsay Affiliates in Australia, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Registered with the Ministry of Health Malaysia, hence, qualified to work in any countries in the world.
- Employment upon graduation; high demand in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Middle East and Germany.
- Supports job placement with 95% success rates.
- Opportunity to be a graduate of Top Universities in UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
- Dual certification with top Universities in UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
- For 2020, Sunway University has been ranked within the 751–800 range of universities in the world by the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings, and is also ranked among the top 150 young universities worldwide in the QS Top 50 Under 50
- Holistic learning with an edge in future career, therefore, become exceptional young adults who will make meaningful contributions to the society.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR (UniKL)
- Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) is Malaysia’s leading technical-skilling university.
- The university provides all graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to excel in a globalised and knowledge-based economy.
- UniKL research activity is focused on developing new technologies and products to support techno-entrepreneurship ventures with UniKL researchers, graduates and industrial partners. UniKL’s 13 branch institutes offer various foundation, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- With the concept of ‘One Institute, One Specialisation’, UniKL contributes not only to tertiary education but also researches and development for commercialisation purposes.
HERIOT WATT UNIVERSITY
- Heriot–Watt top in Scotland for five subjects in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021. Heriot–Watt University has been ranked 1st in Scotland in Building, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering and General Engineering1+1+1 programme (1 year in Malaysia, Dubai and UK)
- It is also in the top three in Scotland: 2nd in Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics & Astronomy, Town & Country Planning & Landscape and 3rd in German.
- Heriot–Watt known for its focus on science and engineering, it is one of the 39 old universities in the UK comprising the second cluster of elite universities after Oxbridge.
- The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021 was published on Friday 18 September and is considered one of the most authoritative ranking awards in the UK. Its league table measures nine indicators including research quality, graduate prospects and degree completion rates
UNIVERSITY OF CYBERJAYA (UoC)
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS) is a top-tier healthcare university in Malaysia; the latest SETARA ratings by the Malaysian Qualification Agency accorded CUCMS a Tier 5 (Excellent) rating on par with leading public universities
- Professors and lecturers at the University were former senior management, consultants and industrial professionals from leading organisations including the Ministry of Health, Malaysian Nuclear Agency, National Anti-Drugs Agency, Pharmacy Board and National Homeopathic Medical Council
- The University has over 30 different science laboratories for basic science subjects as well as specialised research laboratories such as Pharmacognosy Lab, Simulated Aseptic Room, Medical Sciences Lab, Biomedical Engineering Lab and Bioequivalance Drug Lab, among others
INTI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- INTI International University offers pre-university and foundation studies, namely, Cambridge A-Level, South Australian Matriculation, Foundation in Arts, Foundation in Science, and Foundation in Business IT. The university also offers diploma programmes in Business, Information & Communications Technology, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Quantity Surveying
- Wide range of home-grown and overseas transfer degree programmes including Accountancy, Business Administration, Financial Planning, International Business, Business, Australian Degree Transfer Programme in Commerce, Information Technology, Network & Mobile Computing, Physiotherapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Mass Communication, and UK Degree Transfer Programme in Law, among others
- SEGI University is one of the most established private higher education institutions in Malaysia with a flagship campus in Kota Damansara and four other campuses in Subang Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Kuching. Currently, SEGi has a population of 20,000 local and international students across its campuses.
- SEGi is recognised as “The first Malaysian University that earned 5 Stars for prioritising society’s needs in Malaysia” by QS Stars, an international evaluation system for universities based on auditing
- SEGi understand the importance of great learning experience through full-fledged facilities and amenities which include but not limited to multi-disciplinary laboratories to facilitate students in conducting experiments, fully-functioning kitchens and a mock restaurant modelled after 5-Star hotels, well-stocked libraries, SEGi EyeCare, and SEGi Oral Health Centre, among others
- The growth and progress of City-U as a vibrant learning and cultural institution have been in tandem with the government’s vision to establish Malaysia as a regional centre for educational excellence
- In line with the development of many industries in Malaysia, programmes at City-U are industrially driven to ensure the employability of all its graduates
- The programmes are of high-quality, yet affordable with accreditations from the Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE) and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
SINGAPORE’S TOP UNIVERSITIES
SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT(SIM)
- SIM University (UniSIM) is Singapore’s only private university and its mission is to create excellence in lifelong education through a uniquely-designed learning experience that equips learners for a better future.
- SIM brings together over 50 and more academic programs from top universities in Britain, the United States, Australia and Europe.
- For the eighth year running, SIM has been voted Top 3 best private institute by AsiaOne readers at the AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards 2016
- In Singapore, this university has two campuses– Clementi Road and Namly Avenue. The Clementi Road campus is divided into four blocks. This campus has all the essential facilities such as lecture theatres, computer/science laboratories, libraries, multi-purpose hall, eating outlets, administration office, athletes gym, bookshop, heritage gallery, students’ lounge, student learning centre, open study areas, student activity hub, educational technology and production studio, dance studio, multi-purpose sports hall with sports therapy room/first-aid room, performing arts theatre, student activity room and tennis courts
- Located in the internationally renowned and beautiful city of Singapore, PSB Academy has developed a global reputation as “The Future Academy” due its clear focus on fostering graduate success in a modern economy
- PSB Academy is an exciting hub of academic, social, and cultural activity. It hosts an impressive range of clubs and societies run by passionate students, in addition to all kinds of activities and events offered to students which make the most of the academy’s excellent position in one of the world’s most exciting cities.
- With PSB Academy, students can be assured of a global, innovative educational journey that is built on world-class facilities and expert staff.
MANAGMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE OF SINGAPORE (MDIS)
- Established in 1956, the Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) is a not-for-profit professional institute for lifelong learning at Singapore. Being the oldest institution in this area, it has two primary divisions which are Management Development Institute of Singapore Pte Ltd (MDIS Pte Ltd) to administer its academic operations in Singapore, and in terms of strategising its globalisation, there is the MDIS International Pte Ltd.
- MDIS has quality and recognised courses, seminars and workshops and even management services. Other than that, there are also opportunities for students to achieve professionalism through exposure to academic programmes such as in Business and Management, Engineering, Fashion Design, Information Technology, and many more. Many of these courses have been designed by highly commended institutions in countries like Australia, France, the United Kingdom and others.
Amity University was founded in 2003 as a private research higher education institution based in the city of Noida in northern India. It is home to 35,000 students across nine campuses in several major cities, including Mumbai, Kolkata and Jaipur. Amity also has an international presence in the UK, China, Dubai and Singapore.
- Amity offers over 250 undergraduate programmes, including law, journalism and sciences, as well as a wide range of courses at postgraduate level. Its educational framework is rooted in values such as patriotism, courage and respect for elders and the university also places an emphasis on the development of self-confidence
- Amity prides itself on being an innovation-driven university with over 700 patents filed by faculty in recent years
JAMES COOK UNIVERSITY (JCU)
- James Cook University (JCU) is the second oldest university in Queensland and Australia’s leading university in the tropics.
- Offering excellence in teaching and research, JCU is a vibrant, mulit-campus university with its main sites in the tropical Queensland cities of Townsville and Cairns and an international campus in Singapore
- Total student enrolments are more than 18000 and growing, including over 5000 international students from 100 countries.
- There are over 300 programs available to international students to study at JCU
- In support of our tropical agenda, JCU teaching and research is focused on four themes: tropical ecosystems and environment; industries and economies in the tropics; people and societies in the Tropics; and tropical health, medicine and biosecurity
AUSTRALIA’S TOP UNIVERSITIES
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ENGLAND (UNE)
- The University of New England is a regionally based, globally networked university that is renowned for the quality of its student experience and the excellence of its research
- The university offers over 200 programs with options to study online or on campus. The university offers education to students by maintaining three faculties that together contain nine multi-disciplinary schools. Also, the institution offers scholarships, and prizes every year and provides over $18 million in funding for staff members and students who are involved in the research.
UK’S TOP UNIVERSITIES
GLASGOW CALEDONIAN UNIVERSITY (GCU)
- Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) is a vibrant, multi-cultural and innovative place to be. We have two UK campuses and offer our students vibrant, city-centre locations in the heart of London and Glasgow – the UK and Scotland’s cultural capitals – and a campus in New York City, America’s largest and most influential metropolis
- GCU has a wide range of accreditations and industry links, and 91% of graduates are in work and/or further study 15 months after graduating
- As the first Changemaker Campus in Scotland (Ashoka U, 2015), GCU is also a leader in widening access and is ranked in the Top 10 in the UK for world-leading social work and social policy research impact (THE, 2014)
YORK STJOHN UNIVERSITY (YSJU)
- York St John University is an outstanding university, known for its academic excellence and responsive nature, always putting the student at the heart of everything it does
- The university actively builds partnerships with employers, while employability opportunities such as learning a language, joining a society and mentoring are encouraged. York St John University is in the top 25 Universities for graduates being in long-term employment or education
- York St John University was awarded a Bronze Teaching Excellence Framework award in 2017, and was praised for having good levels of student engagement and commitment to study.
- Solent currently has around 11,000 students from 100 countries enrolled and has a strong reputation for ‘non-traditional’ subjects, offering courses in computer and video games design, comedy writing and performance and yacht and power craft design
- The International Foundation Programme pathway programmes are designed to help International students improve their academic and English language skills before undertaking undergraduate degree studies with Solent University.